I think you know

8:51 AM

I think you know but I have been painting a lot..... The new house is'nt settled yet but I've carved out a temporary place at the kitchen table where I can work.



I decided to start an art project this year. I wanted to see what happens when I give stuff away at random all year. Sometimes i get requests from friends or family and sometimes I sit for a minute and think..... a name always pops into my head.
So far its be really fun. I have only done a few but the excited thanks have been worth it!





















I still think it's the most fun thing to get mail from a friend. So I have been spending extra time preparing the things I send in special packages. Have you done anything like this? My husband thinks I am crazy!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images