The Lodge

6:17 PM


Looking at my last post, that was when we bought our new house. If you follow me on instagram at all, you know that we have been renovating the house ALL summer. 
So, we bought in the spring and the owners rented back from us till June. Then as soon as we got the keys we set up camp and I left the family for a two week trip to Europe. What??? I know. The trip was planned a year in advance. I had THE best time. My husband really missed me and I didn't take a camera, I was lucky to have clothes at that point really. 
Now it's turning into fall and we are still about a month out on the reno. As far as I can tell without actually living in the thing, I love the house. 

Here's a peek at what we have done. 

Roof
Before



So far

Bathroom
Before 




 So far





  
It's so hard for me to put up pictures of the unfinished product but whatever, everyone loves pictures. 
TIP** I do kind of kick myself for not hiring a designer from the beginning. Do that. 
Soooo, what do you think?? 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images