Secret admirer Valentines

2:52 PM

Make File post: 

Continuing with my V-day gift ideas for all, we come to one of my favorites.
 
The secret admirer......
 
I have never had a secret admirer. I am pretty sure I have been one though. To lust after someone who has no idea your alive.....it's pretty romantic. The thrill of the chase! It's really what everyone hopes will happen to them on Valentines, I think. To have someone think solely of you and surprise you with a gift of love or act of kindness that surprises you and makes you feel special. So sweet! Well here is a gift idea for all the secret admires patiently waiting in the wings for the perfect moment to put on the smooth moves.



 


 

 
 

 
Here's to another snowy day in Utah!
Enjoy!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images