Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Baby girl room

At home post:
January is the hardest month of the year for me. 
Here in Utah it is so dreary. 
I started today wanting to make a room that 
was beachy and far way from the cold, sunny and inviting, 
but it was looking way to pink.
 So I went with it and changed plans to this cheerful 
girls nursery. 


baby girl room

baby girl room by fromutahwithlove featuring pink curtains



I wanted to go girl but not gag me girl so I added some black and white. 
Sometimes I feel like cat art work is a must for a little lady and this one is seriously adorable! 
I saw this rattan crib and 100% love the design and artistic interest of it, so that was a must. 
Pink flowy curtains, handmade knick nacks and wooden toys make it special and homey. A perfect place for you little one. 
I hope you like it. 
If you have any tips for curbing the winter blues 
send them my way!

Thanks enjoy! 


2 comments:

  1. I think the creativity that flows from your blog is my new tool to curb the winter blues!! :)

    ReplyDelete