pink christmas

12:55 AM

 My sister and her family will be staying here and I have been cleaning and shopping like crazy to get everything ready.
I worked on the the guest room most of yesterday and I am pretty happy with how it's looking so far. Festive and girly. I hope she likes it!
 
 

We have had this poster bed since we got married. I love it in the guest room now. I like to decorate it for the different seasons.


 
Pink tree just for fun.


 
I have tons of this yarn I bought when it was on clearance. I have been waiting for the perfect excuse to use it.
 
I wrapped it around the end of each post and draped it across each one.
 
 
 
No damage done with the wrapping and I can change it anytime. I really like it thought. It will stay for a while.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images