Nativity set

9:24 AM

Make File post:
 
More Christmas fun to be had. This is what I will be doing this week.
 
My friend and I worked on the Nativity set yesterday. We had wooden frames (they looked a little like a door) that we covered with butcher paper and painted.


 
 
We have three more panels to do. The sides of this stable and another building. We need to add windows, animals, doors and more shading. (fingers crossed we can do it all by Friday)
 
We will be putting some Christmas trees around, adding a little moss covered roof on the stable and hanging lights and stars from the ceiling. It should look good and give the effect they want. (I hope!)
 
 I will put up more pictures of the progress in the next few days.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images