Good year

9:59 AM

 
We had a good christmas this year.
 
 
 
I baked. (upon request)



 And it was good. Oh so good. Razzleberry mini pies.
Muahahaha. 
 
 
My new nepew got lots of attention.
Look at that face!

 
 
Vans erryDAy!

 
Hanging with my peeps.
Too cool for school!
 

Snow selfies.
 Of course.
 
Christmas 2k13 for eva!


Razzleberry mini pies:
 
I used Pillsbury pie crust.
I  rolled out the dough and cut the circles
(about 6 inches) using a cup.
 
Filling:
2 1/2 cups raspberries
2 cups black berries
1/2 cup sugar
3-4 Tablespoon flour
 
Glaze:
3 Tablespoon melted butter
1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
3 Tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
 
*Cook according to package directions for pie crust
Spoon glaze over pies while still warm.
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Holy....those razzleberry mini pies look amazing. Just printed the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images