Etsy day

10:39 AM


 
 
I found a few things on Etsy today that inspired me to do another kids room.
 


http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=107220040

 
This adorable little coat and heart print just wanted to be together.
I imagine this room is white and simple.
 
Full of handmade wooden toys and a cozy rug over the hardwood floors.  A crochet blanket over the chair and linen drapes hanging in the window......
 
I have noticed that most of the interior pictures I am drawn to have just that. White walls and hardwood floors.
 
I don't usually go for the really mod ikea looking rooms but I really like how it all works here.
 
Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Crazy! I was just looking at that Ikea comforter a hour ago. I wanted it in a twin size for the girls room but it only comes in Queen:(

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images