Wedding bells

4:28 PM




This weekend we attended a wedding in beautiful Logan Utah. Such a sweet couple.
 I don't know about you but who's head doesn't start flooding with ideas when they hear the word wedding?! I have always liked the spring colors, like pink and green and the rich fall colors of orange and red. I actually had a very small winter wedding. The only flowers were my bouquet of red roses, so I still have pent up wedding planning I guess. I even have a wedding pinterest board! Ha! I am not a wedding planner and have no plans to marry again. Just for the fun of it let's redo my winter wedding.
 
Wedding must list:
 
1)The dress has to sparkle or have a big bow
2) The reception has to be at night with lights in the trees and strung overhead
3) The shoes must be AmaZING!
4) Great food
5) Family
 
  
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=103490702
 
 
 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images