Thanks

10:55 AM

 
Sometimes I get these ideas in my head and I have to do them. I am not having Thanksgiving at my house but I thought, wouldn't that be cute if..... and it had to be done.
 
 
Little personalized portraits for place cards.
 
 
So I tried and tried and tried to get these tiny little faces just right. 
 
 
 
 Getting a tiny face to look like someone was actually very difficult.
 
 
 
I think they add a little bit of love to the table.
 



Maybe I would make them a little sturdier and people could take them home even.
 
Possibilities...





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I think they look a lot like you guys! It would be super cute if you had everyone write what they were thankful for on the back and then kept them in a book to bring out next year to compare and add the new ones.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images