Meet the Masters

11:16 PM

Last week on Friday I was busy at the school giving an assembly called "Meet the Masters".





 
 It is an art based curriculum that the school purchased. It includes a long list of artist's with accompanying slides and information for each artist.



 
I love art and was asked if I would mind helping out the PTA this year by doing a few of the assemblies.

 



 I was excited to be able to share my love of art and said yes!


 
I presented the artist Winslow Homer and had a great time doing it. There was so much new information I learned. He was such an amazing artist! I especially love his oils.


 



all paintings via here

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Way to go! Look at you being all TEACHEE about art. Proud of you, you really are art smart!!!! Love Kimbi and Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have come.....and taken some close ups;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images