My week so far...

12:06 AM

Because Halloween is tomorrow and there is no school on 
Friday I feel like it's the weekend. It's only Wednesday!
This is what we have been up to. 

We are so psyched about Halloween


Can't even sit still!


Did some shopping.
With this guy not much gets done. 
I'll be honest. 
He's cute though.



Shoe love


 I still watch music videos, and love them.
Sometimes, I make them up in my head.



Looked at a house with amazing views! 
Seriously awesome views!



 


I still don't have any candy! 
 
Tomorrow. 
I'll do it tomorrow
 
Muahahaah!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. that view is unbelievable!
    thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://dreamsinhd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images