heART 4 kids

11:56 PM


Sometimes.... eh, more than sometime, I over think things.
Right now I am over thinking art for the kids rooms.
I figure if I am going to put something in their room, there's a good chance it's the last thing they will see at night and first in the morning.
While flowers are nice and abstracts are good I want the main attraction to be a words.
Something they will remember and help them be a better person.
See, I told you I was over thinking.

Here are some contenders.















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i really like this "I figure if I am going to put something in their room, there's a good chance it's the last thing they will see at night and first in the morning .Something they will remember and help them be a better person." so good! this is one of my favorites. from the movie harvey: "Elwood P. Dowd: Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks Julia! I love that quote. It's really sweet. That's what I want. Sweet kids!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images