HaLLoWEEn

10:10 AM



via

It's almost October I can't believe it! I always have big plans for Halloween fun but the month seems to go so fast I never get all the memory making moments crammed in. Decorating the outside of the house, decorating the inside of the house, going to the pumpkin patch, cornmaze, haunted house, carving pumpkins, candied apples, Halloween parties, homemade costumes, best treats on the block for trick or treaters, I mean, sheesh, this is the short list! No pressure. Anyway, this October the kids got a cute Halloween book.


 Kids Halloween books are always so cute. It has crafts in the back that the kids are really excited to try.



So on the first day of October I am going to decorate the house while they are at school and when they get home we can do one of these crafts. We will make memories!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images