crush

1:45 PM

I have a crush on the South.



I have never been there, so I blame all the books I've read, and movies I've watched.



I dream of a slower pace. Acres and acres of beautiful property, with low branches swinging in the breeze.



Large inviting porches where you watch the children catching fireflies in the distance.



Southern drawl and river boat cruises.



Jazz music and open terrace cafes with low lighting.



It's all very romantic in my head. I don't know if it it's even like that now days. Or if these are just images of the past. I am sure this post is just dripping with cliches. Never the less. I will go there.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am a huge Gone with the Wind fan too and I love the American South. I would love to go as well!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images